IMPAK’s multiple product lines of Desiccant Paper continue to offer some of the most diverse solutions to complex packaging and sorbent problems. Desiccant paper offers high capacity adsorption within a semi-rigid structure, which speaks to its incredible versatility in the packaging industry. Our desiccant paper feature millions of adsorbent particles contained in a semi-rigid cellulose fiber matrix, which enables fast drying and extraordinary versatility in package design.
The finished pieces are able to be machine cut to meet a wide variety of technical drawing specifications or any specialized functions. With 2 grades (Grade 460 and Grade 105) and thicknesses of silica gel impregnated cellulose fibers and 1 industrial carbon-impregnated paper, IMPAK now offers 3 distinctly different types of sorbent loaded paper substrates to meet a wide variety of applications.
Many desiccants are rated by their adsorption or pick up by weight, but in the case of Grade 460 desiccant paper which is 67% silica gel by weight, the pick up is calculated at 0.07 grams of water vapor adsorbed per square inch (0.07g/in² or 10.12 grams per square foot (10.12g/in²). Grade 460 is also a nominal 54 mils thick or 0.054", making it an ideal desiccant option when circumstances do not permit a standard pillow pack.
- Can be cut into different shapes and sizes to suit your application.
- Easy to apply drying agents that extract moisture from a large range of materials.
- Can be formed in a package to provide a uniform environment for moisture control.
- Electronic components, computer parts
- Lateral flow devices
- Bio-medical instruments, diagnostic test kits
- Pressed flowers
- Biohazard adsorbent pads
- Aerospace component storage
- Anti-condensation for Lensed devices
- Pharmaceutical goods storage (blister packs)
- Instrumentation, components packaging
Different Grades - that cover all of your packaging needs.
|Grade||Paper Weight||Thickness||Silica Gel|